Toysmith is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then rest assured that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- any other information voluntarily provided (by yourself or sent from your electronic device that is accessing this site, and presumed to be you).
What we do with the information we gather
Toysmith requires or requests this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Product, service and process improvements.
- Send or notify site visitors of promotions, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Occassionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail provided.
- We may customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
Toysmith is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can better tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to customize it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. You are responsible for any telecommunications or other electrical device charges (e.g. any SMS/text message charges) regardless of whether you are using the Toysmith or Toysmith linked third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Toysmith also does not target, knowingly collect or seek to collect information on, children under the age of 13 years of age. Children are encouraged to only enter information with the approval and supervision of an adult guardian or parent. Guardians and parents are encouraged to supervise their child(ren)’s use of this site, and the internet in general.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Attn: Internet Administrator
3101 West Valley Hwy E
Sumner, WA, 98390
Fax: (253) 863-0896
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Toysmith, this site and our work are located in Washington State. Toysmith does not assert or affirm that this site or its content is appropriate, designed for or intended for use outside of the United States of America. Access to Toysmith’s site, its content or our products outside of the United States of America is at your own risk and is subject to compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction in which the site, content or our products are accessed.
Continued access and use of Toysmith’s site is welcomed and appreciated. It is an honor to assist your interest and further internet surfing of Toysmith’s site. Thank you, for visiting and spending time with us.