Current available positions:
The available positions list is updated periodically. To apply or check out the most up to date job postings, click here. We invite you to bookmark this page and check in periodically for updates. Toysmith is an equal opportunity employer who accepts qualified and talented individuals from all walks of life.
Toysmith continuously seeks individuals who will add value to our highly dedicated, energetic and talented team. If interested in working as a Toysmith team member, please follow the 2 step application process:
- Apply (upload resume) here: Career Opportunities, and
- Complete this brief 2 page (approx. 10 minute) Work Preference Survey
Why choose Toysmith?
Choosing a career at Toysmith includes many positives such as: working with toy industry colleagues who are knowledgeable in their fields, the ability to make a difference by being passionate about serving our customers, peace of mind in knowing that the products we source, develop and distribute are tested for quality and safety purposes in order to fulfill our social and ethical responsibilities and your ability to close each day with the satisfaction of making a positive difference for our customers because you performed your responsibilities with excellence.
What are the benefits of working for Toysmith?
We offer for those who choose to invest their talents and energy (see Benefits eligibility below) in a Toysmith career a toyriffic benefits package that is offered for those who choose to invest full time talents and energy in a Toysmith career, which includes:
- Life / AD&D insurance
- 401(k) Plan for voluntary employee contributions
- 401(k) Employer contribution (immediately vested at 100%)
- Benefits eligibility for part time staff (≥ 0.5 FTE or those working ≥20 hours per week)
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 12 Paid Toysmith holidays
- Paid volunteer day
- Paid parental leave
- Product discounts for employees
- Partial work from home opportunities for administration